HydraFacial is a skin treatment used for cleaning, exfoliating, and hydrating the skin. This procedure has gained its popularity in recent times due to its several benefits. HydraFacial is a non-invasive procedure and it offers more expected results than other cosmetic procedures. This cosmetic procedure can be used for addressing several cosmetic issues.
How is HydraFacial Performed?
The HydraFacial procedure mainly involves three steps as follows:
- Cleansing: The first step involves cleansing your skin surface using an exfoliation tip. This tool removes the dead cells and additional sebum on your skin.
- Exfoliation: Chemical exfoliators such as Glycolic acid and salicylic acid are used on your skin to remove dirt and bacteria that cause acne.
- Extracting and Hydrating skin: In this step, impurities such as blackheads, dirt, and oil are removed. Then a serum rich in collagen and antioxidants will be infused into your skin to hydrate the skin. The serum provides a refreshing look by making your skin look smooth and glowing.
Can Anyone Have HydraFacial Procedure?
People of any age group and any skin type can undergo the HydraFacial procedure. For instance, teenagers with pimples, adults with acne, and seniors with other skin problems can also undergo this treatment. It is suitable even for sensitive skin, aged, dry, and oily skin.
What Benefits Do HydraFacial Offer?
HydraFacial has gained its popularity due to the following benefits:
- Hydrates the skin
- It is less invasive, safe and effective
- Offers consistent results
- The treatment can be customised based on your skin type
- Suitable for all skin types and skin tones
- Improves skin texture and appearance
- Makes the skin firm and tight
How Much Does HydraFacial Cost?
You can undergo HydraFacial from an experienced dermatologist. The cost of this treatment is based on various factors such as your location, the clinic you visit, the dermatologist, etc. If your skin type needs any additional booster treatments, then the cost might increase. As it is a cosmetic procedure, the cost is not covered under insurance and you need to bear the expenses.
The cost for a session range from Rs 3,000. However, the cost might vary Depends on no of sessions
What Happens After HydraFacial and How Often You Need it?
The HydraFacial procedure can be completed in an hour and it does not require any recovery time. You can get back to daily activities immediately after the procedure.
The number of times you need HydraFacial is based on the type of your skin and the doctor you choose. Some of the hospitals recommend a HydraFacial session for every two weeks, whereas some hospitals recommend it for every four weeks.
Want to Undergo HydraFacial Treatment? Visit IRA Radiance Skin and Hair Clinic Today
IRA Radiance Skin and Hair Clinic have been helping patients with different skin problems such as acne, scars, pimples, fine lines, sun damage, etc for several years in Hyderabad. The clinic is handled by Dr Raghu Ram Reddy and Dr Nikhil Reddy. When you visit IRA for HydraFacial treatment, we carefully evaluate your skin type to determine if HydraFacial or any other treatment is suitable for you. To know more about the treatment process, call us today.