Laser Hair Removal Treatment in Hyderabad
Tired of shaving and waxing to remove unwanted hair? Hair removal treatments can be your right choice. Laser hair removal treatment is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures that use a laser to remove unwanted hair. Laser light is sent into hair follicles during the procedure. The pigment in the hair absorbs light and it is converted to heat energy. The heat energy damages the sacs inside the skin that produce hairs and hence delays hair growth.
IRA Radiance Skin and Hair Clinic have been performing laser hair removal treatments in Hyderabad for several years and they have trained specialists. If you are looking for a hair removal clinic, IRA Radiance Skin and Hair Clinic would be your right stop.
Things You Should Know About Laser Hair Removal
The most common locations where laser hair removal treatment is performed are armpits, legs, upper lip, and chin. Though this procedure can treat unwanted hair in any region, it cannot remove hair under your eyelid.
The procedure can delay the production, but it may not be a permanent solution for hair removal. You need to undergo laser hair removal treatments several times to completely treat unwanted hair. Although the treatment can be performed on any skin type, the success rate is based on the skin type and hair colour. The laser treatment should focus on damaging hair follicles, but not pigment. Hence if the skin colour and hair colour are in contrast, the treatment will show the best results.
If the contraction between skin colour and hair colour is less, it can damage the skin. However, with advancements in technology, new laser hair removal treatments are suitable for people with dark skin as well.
People may experience skin irritation, redness, and swelling in the area being treated. But they will disappear after a few hours following the treatment. For some people, the treated area might become dark which may not be permanent based on the precautions followed.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal Treatments
The benefits of laser hair removal treatments include:
- It does not damage the surroundings of the area to be treated
- Works on many hairs at a time and hence the treatment is fast
- Removes hair permanently with a maximum of 4 sessions based on the skin type
Though it offers various benefits, before deciding on laser hair removal treatment, you should consider visiting a dermatologist if laser treatment is suitable for your skin.
Different Hair Removal Treatments
The most types of hair removal treatments other than laser hair removal include the following:
- Triple Wave Diode: Triple Wave Diode laser is the latest technology in laser hair removal treatment. This device can work on 3 different regions at the same time with more effectiveness than expected. The machine consists of 755nm, 808nm & 1064nm semiconductors that lets the light to penetrate into deeper layers of skin. The triple wavelength combination is a new one in the laser treatment and it guarantees the best results within less time. It is a pain-free hair removal technology.
- IPL: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) technology uses pulses of light to remove unwanted hair. The pulses of light will be sent on the hair root to make unwanted hair fall down or to reduce the hair growth in that region. IPL results in smooth skin without any unwanted hair.
Visit IRA Radiance Skin and Hair Clinic for Hair Removal Treatment
IRA Radiance Skin and Hair Clinic is one of the best clinics that perform various cosmetic procedures with 100% results. The clinic is managed by Dr Nikhil Reddy and Dr Raghu Ram Reddy who have years of experience in conducting cosmetic procedures in Hyderabad. To permanently get rid of your unwanted hair, visit our clinic today.